- Skilled Nursing: perform health assessments, wound care, medication management, and education.
- Telehealth: remote monitoring from patient's home.
- Physical Therapy: assistance with regaining muscle strength, coordination, balance, walking, and function.
- Occupational Therapy rehabilitation to restore skills for activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, cooking, and eating.
- Speech Therapy assistance with language skills, swallowing difficulties, and memory problems.
- Home Health Aids: hands-on personal care, including bathing, dressing, grooming, and meal preparation.
- Medical Social Work: provide coordination of community resources and as needed social service therapy.