Homecare Nursing & Therapy in the Alle-Kiski Valley
We provide home health care services for post-surgical, disabled, or vulnerable individuals in their homes or places of residence enabling them to live as independently as possible. There is no place like home to provide a healing, relaxing environment when recovering from an illness, injury, or surgical procedure. It is the place where family, friends, and familiar surroundings make you feel more comfortable - and recover faster. WESTARM Homecare services are provided by highly trained home health care professionals dedicated to the care and comfort of our patients.
We Specialize in:
- Physical Therapy: assistance with regaining muscle strength, coordination, balance, walking, and function.
- Occupational Therapy: rehabilitation to restore skills for activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, cooking, and eating.
- Speech Therapy: assistance with language skills, swallowing difficulties, and memory problems.
- Medical Social Work: provide coordination of community resources and as needed social service counseling
- Telehealth: remote monitoring of vital signs from patient's home.
- Skilled Nursing: perform health assessments, wound care, medication management, and education.
Call (724) 337-0420 today for a FREE in-home evaluation by one of our qualified staff. After our assessment we can then obtain an order from your primary care physician.